Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Getting Started

Making cards was a progression from my scrapbooking hobby.  One day I needed a card and I had a ton of beautiful paper, stickers, and supplies laying on my craft table and I decided I would make the card I needed.  I then enrolled in a couple of card making classes to learn some new techniques and have been hooked making cards since.  Tomorrow I will have a basic design for you to start with.  Getting started you will need the following supplies:
  • Cardstock or blank ready made cards
  • Paper trimmers
  • Tape runner adhesive
  • Decorative paper
  • Your favorite rubber stamp
  • Ink pad
  • Small flower punch
  • Rhinestones and butterfly sticker
I look forward to sharing my knowledge and excitement for card making with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊