Wednesday, June 20, 2012

50th Anniversary Card

There is no better occasion to celebrate than a long lasting
marriage.  My great grandparent's were married for seventy-one years before my grandmother passed.  Throughout my life I've always admired the couples who can make it work.  To celebrate fifty years of wedded bliss is truly a milestone.  I made this 50th Anniversary Card using the Freshly Made Sketches weekly challenge sketch

50th Anniversary Card Supplies:  Recollections pearlized gold folded card (4.5" x 6.25"), Recollections gold foil paper, specialty papers by The Paper Studio, ivory cardstock, Recollections gold glitter tape, Cricut machine (the Cricut was used to cut the ovals and numbers), Happy Anniversary stamp by Stampabilities (FR1035), hearts and flowers corner stamp by All Night Media (371F, this stamp has been in my collection for a very long time), VersaMark watermark stamp pad, Stampendous! pearl white translucent embossing powder, gold metallic pigment ink, heat tool by The Paper Studio, mini heart punch by Creative Memories, gemstones by The Paper Studio, and dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Andrea! I love all the gold - a wonderful anniversary card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I think 50 years is quite the accomplishment! I love all the gold! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful ... classic, elegant and perfect for the golden anniversary!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love everything about it. The papers are fabulous, and I love the typeset on the sentiment. Really beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊