Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bling Swirls Birthday Card

When I first started making cards one of my main forms of embellishments were dimensional stickers.  I was looking through my stash last night and decided I needed to utilize what I had on hand.  I found a new package of Jolee's boutique pastel swirls (50-20923) that are fun and have bling.  My oldest niece is turning fifteen this next week and I needed to make a card for her.  So, I decided to make her this bling swirls birthday card for another shot at the CAS-ual Fridays bling challenge.

Bling Swirls Birthday Card Supplies:  White cardstock, pastel pink glitter cardstock, Jolee's boutique dimensional stickers (pastel swirls repeats, 50-20923), TPC Studios clear stamps (Greetings, ST93416), ColorBox pigment stamp pad in Orchid by Clearsnap (15034), Stampabilities pigment ink pad in light pink (711366) (I mixed the two ink colors because one was too bright and the other was too light and I didn't have something in between), Stampendous! Pearlustre translucent embossing powder (EP150), heat tool by The Paper Studio, and foam tape. 

Inside sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Your card is SO gorgeous! Love the soft colors of those decorative swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirly circles and the added shine from the paper! Just lovely, Andrea! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think she's going to love this fun swirly card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lots of colourful bling! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊