Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ability, Motivation & Attitude Card

During the day I'm a Business Instructor teaching Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management classes.  When I found the rubber stamp used in today's card I had to buy it.  The three traits ability, motivation, and attitude are the topics of many conversations I have with my students.  So, I may frame this photo and put it on my desk.  This ability, motivation & attitude card was made using the sketch from Card Positioning Systems and for the The Paper Players wordsmith challenge.  The sketch was perfect for this sentiment and the star worked great with my paper choice.

Ability, Motivation & Attitude Card Supplies: White cardstock, red cardstock, patterned paper by Adorn It (Dizzy Stars, 21963), white glitter cardstock, sentiment stamp by The Paper Studio (Ability, Motivation, Attitude, I1083), classic stampin' pad in midnight muse (126860), Cricut machine, George and Basic Shapes cartridge (red and white stars), blue glitter epoxy sticker by The Paper Studio (501379), and stampin' dimesionals.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is just perfect...the sketch is awesome and your sentiment fits in just right! Of course, anything patriotic gets a big A+ from me! Thanks so much for playing my "wordsmith" challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! Love how you've popped up that cool STAR!! That's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Andrea, cute card and I just have to throw out there a big hug to you after reading about losing you sister. How tragic! I pray that I am the first to go so I don't have to go through that. Peace, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this on my desk and would love to give one to my granddaughter also. Very appropriate for so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Andrea! Congrats on being chosen at the Paper Players, so happy for you! You go girl.
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that sentiment is FAB!! And so perfect for your students! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊