Thursday, September 6, 2012

Enchantment Thank You Card

This week while I was looking at card blogs I came across a new sketch challenge. This Enchantment Thank You Card was made using a sketch from this weeks Feeling Sketchy challenge. I made sure to use some of my favorite Stampin' Up! patterned paper to enter The Pink Elephant challenge. Well, it's getting late, thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great night or day!

Enchantment Thank You Card Supplies*:
  • Paper: White card stock, calypso coral card stock, lucky limeade card stock, and Everyday Enchantment dsp.
  • Stamps: Mixed Bunch stamp set (125537) and Lacy & Lovely stamp set (122887).
  • Inks: Classic stampin' pads in calypso coral and soft suede.
  • Other Stuff: Blossom punch, 3/4" circle punch, Cricut machine (large circles and leaves), basic pearl jewel, and stampin' dimensionals.
*all supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.
 

4 comments:

  1. That stamp has lovely detail, and I love the colours you have used to make this stand out. Wonderful take on the sketch, and I am so glad you could play along with us at Feeling Sketchy and I do hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is a great card. I love the patterned paper too. It is so pretty, Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy this week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design and colors of this card -- this is another nice addition to your work! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, I love your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week :) Jess D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊