Supplies used: Recollections black folded card, pink cardstock, white cardstock, patterned paper by Paper Studio (Black & White Sketchy Ornate #234534 & Pink w/ Black Polka Dots #466201), Hero Arts rubber stamp (K5315 Birthday Gift), ColorBox chalk ink pad in Blackbird, corner rounder, Jolee's boutique dimensional stickers (Baby Gems Flowers, 50-20144),X-Acto knife, Sakura Gelly Roll pen in Clear Star, and Sticky Doos by Paper Studio.
Happy Birthday Pink Cake Card Directions:
- Trim ornate patterned paper, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- Trim polka dot paper, punch corners, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on pink cardstock and cut out into four separate pieces. Use X-Acto knife to trim ribbon detail.
- Stamp image on white cardstock, trim, punch corners, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- Use Gelly Roll pen to accent cake pieces, place flower sticker as shown, and attach to card with Sticky Doos or foam tape.