Friday, June 14, 2013

Man of Steel Card


Oh boy, The Man of Steel Superman movie is in theaters and my hubby is ready to go see it. He's been talking about it for months and now it's time to see if it lives up to all the hype. That's the one bad thing about an iconic super hero movie, you either love them or you're disappointed. I'm always entertained but I don't care if the movie follows a "story line", but my hubby has a different opinion on this issue.

I made this Man of Steel Card for my husband. The chain focal image was made using the Superman Cricut cartridge. I cut the layers in various colors and layered them to get the finished project. I embossed one end of the white card stock with the Tim Holtz Riveted Metal embossing folder. The Superman patterned paper has been in my stash for a very long time just waiting for me to use it. I kept thinking I might make a scrapbook page but that could be years away... so I used it. Now, I have a special card to give to my Superman. Thanks for stopping by and have a SUPER day!!!

My Man of Steel Card is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. WOW what an awesome creation Andrea! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic guy card! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our One For The Guys challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layers of color and the embossed paper all turned out to be one SUPER card -- and should be great for the person you made this for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Love the images and the superman is great
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #111 Father’s day/ or a card for a man!! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊