Friday, October 18, 2013

Googly Ghouls Halloween Card

 
 
Witches and Goblins and Spooks oh my! I've only got a couple more Halloween cards to make and so I had to use one of my favorite retired Stampin' Up! stamps sets called Googly Ghouls from last year. The layout for this Googly Ghouls Halloween Card is from the Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch challenge. The circle elements and the sentiment area worked perfectly with the stamps I wanted to use. It's always nice when I can find a sketch that brings the supplies I have on hand together so well. The Wicked Fun designer series paper is from several years back but I love the colors in this collection. Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White really made a fun Halloween color combo. Well, that's about it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!!

My Googly Ghouls Halloween Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Love it! That stamp set is still on of my favorites. Awesome googly eyes and great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the googly eyes and your witch is so cute. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Come back to play soon! Kathy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the previous comments -- the googly eyes on the bat and spider are awesome. The cute little witch is whimsical -- great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Halloween card. The googly eyes are awesome. They always bring more to a card when they can be added. :) Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊