Friday, August 15, 2014

Blended Bloom Sympathy Card


Hooray for Friday! I have several errands on the agenda this afternoon but this morning I was able to sneak in some crafting time. Using the Deconstructed Sketch No. 164, I created this Blended Bloom Sympathy Card. All supplies for this card are by Stampin' Up! After coloring the Blended Bloom with Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities markers, I fussy-cut it out. I had already selected the patterned paper from the Park Lane collection. The darker shade in the flower pulls the Blackberry Bliss tone while the lighter looks more Rich Razzleberry so I decided to use both colors to pull the card together. I really LOVE these colors! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Blended Bloom Sympathy Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Very nice paper and color selections resulting in a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous work on this beautiful blossom!! Thank you so much for sharing this remarkable sympathy design with the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on your flower! Thanks for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at brown sugar and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely layout and what an amazingly coloured bloom, it looks as if it is curling up off the page. Thanks for joining the CCEE Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Andrea, every time you use this flower I fall in love with it more! Your colouring is amazing - the petals look so soft & touchable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊