Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hand Stamped Flowerpot Card


Hello and happy Tuesday! Today, I have my inspiration card for the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. The theme this week is Gardening and the design team did a wonderful job turning this theme masculine. My Hand Stamped Flowerpot Card is a rarity for me, it's all hand stamped with NO patterned paper. I was afraid at first to use flowers on a masculine card but guys plant flowers, so I figured it should work. The idea was based off Flowerpot or Container Gardening. It's sad to admit that the Create a Garden stamp set by Rubbernecker has been in my stash for at least three years and this was the first time I inked it up. The sentiment stamp is called Every Season by Verve Stamps and was stamped using Memento black ink. The other ink colors are all by Stampin' Up! and include: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Tangelo Twist, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Crushed Curry and Island Indigo. That's it!

We hope you are inspired to join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz. Click here to go directly to the challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

My Hand Stamped Flowerpot Card is entered into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Andrea - well worth pressing that stamp set into action for!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab first outing for this set Andrea.
    Men are obsessive about flowers when the bug hits them. My Dad and Father in law used to grow chrysanths in regimented rows, they said for cutting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Andrea, I've come across the flower fanatic male too, very competitive at the local shows !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the pot of flowers and the butterfly and the wonderful sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower pot and sentiment. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at ATSC: Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 78 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute flower pot! I love that sentiment,too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, your card is just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊