Monday, June 1, 2015

Simple Dahlia Card

Good day! I have a quick post to share this Simple Dahlia Card. There is not much to this casual card, patterned paper, one stamp set, a heat embossed sentiment and a pearl/rhinestone flourish. The layout is from this weeks sketch at Mojo Monday. When I saw the sketch, I immediately thought of the Regarding Dahlias stamp set. It's on the retired list and won't be available after today (sad face). I stamped the Dahlia using a new color called Delightful Dijon and it will be available starting tomorrow along with the Bohemian dsp. That's it! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...I like your card a lot. Love the flower as the circle element in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love that gorgeous flower stamp and your fun pearly flourish. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊