Saturday, July 18, 2015

Snowman Cocoa Christmas Card

Nothing like waiting until the final hours of a week long challenge to finish my cards, but I did it! I finished and with two hours to spare!!! They were not done in order but I entered a card for everyday of the Bugaboo Christmas in July Challenge. This Snowman Cocoa Christmas Card is for the photo inspiration challenge from Thursday. I didn't have any beach related holiday stamps, so I went with the sandy color and the snowman. The image used is called Snowman Cocoa and it was colored with Copic markers. I wish I would have heat embossed the sentiment because it smeared on the patterned paper even after I let it sit for a couple of minutes after stamping. At 3 am, I wasn't redoing it, so I decided it had a rustic look and went with it. Most of the patterned papers are retired by Stampin' Up! and I added three candy dots for detail. That's it! I'm done and going to bed. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love these colors the red, green and kraft are lovely together. I hear you on last minute, I always do that. So glad you played along with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun - Fun - Fun card -- and that is what I always hope for during the holidays. Just simple fun with all and nice cocoa is a great start. This card made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊