Friday, December 25, 2015

Deer Peace & Joy Card


Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely day celebrating with your family. Last night while watching Christmas shows I made this Deer Peace & Joy Card. The stamped image is one of my favorites from Stampendous! and it was colored using Copic markers.  All patterned papers are from the Home for Christmas dsp by Stampin' Up! The Peace & Joy sentiment is from the retired Good Greetings stamp set and I used an oval and scalloped oval punch for layering. For a little sparkle I added some Stickles to the image and three silver sequins. That's pretty much it! I appreciate you stopping by and hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

This Deer Peace & Joy Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeoud card Andrea, I love this cute vintage image which you have coloured perfectly. I hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope your day is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Image!
    Thanks for playing in our "Christmas cards, tags, anything Christmas with an Image" Challenge #117!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, I love this cute image. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Andrea!! Cute, cute image!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special card this is -- I love the graphic and the paper you selected to compliment this cute little deer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊