The image used is by Bugaboo Digi Stamps and it's called Christmas Rocking Horse. I used a mix of Copic markers and paint pens to color the image. The patterned papers on the traditional colored card are from Doodlebug Designs and Recollections. The pink card features patterned papers from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses paper pad. Each card has twine for detail and a sentiment I created on the computer.
The traditional colored Baby's First Christmas Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Come and Get It: Anything Goes with a Sentiment
- Southern Girls: Patterned Paper Mix Up
- Addicted to Stamps and More: Make Your Mark
- Copic Marker Europe: Christmas
- Crafting With An Attitude: Anything Goes
Pink version of Baby's First Christmas Card:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!