Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Bird Couple Card

Hello! There are some things in life that just make us happy and for me watching birds is one of them. They crack me up! I feed my backyard birds and provide them several birdbath options. Needless to say, they stick around.

When I saw the March stamp of the month set called Sunshine Birdies from Close to My Heart, I knew I had to have it! The birdies are whimsical and I really like the sentiments. I've used several images on this card and fussy-cut all of them. The patterned paper is from the Blossom collection. I colored the images (stamped onto watercolor paper) with ink pads and a blender pen. That's it!

This Happy Bird Couple Card is entered into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Andrea, your love birds are so sweet and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, Oh what a gorgeous card, I love the cute birdies and fab background. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds are fun to watch and I believe these two are an item. The background paper and colors you selected are super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, love your little birdies and great design. Thanks for joining us at Oohlala, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooo cute, love those little birds and and dp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute. I'm not surprised you went for those stamps - very tempted to get them myself after seeing your card.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, love the images

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohwwwww.....so sweet. Very nice card.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a HAPPY card! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊