Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Floral Sending a Smile Card

My neighbor and I got together this afternoon for a little crafting time at her house. Typically I don't like to pack my supplies but every once in awhile I give in. So, I printed the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and brought only what I needed to complete this Floral Sending a Smile Card. I wanted to use some of my new supplies from the upcoming 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog. Used on this card is the new Playful Palette patterned paper and Love & Affection stamp set both are sneak peeks at new product. For a sneak peek at all the new in colors, which I love, click here to see a card I made. When all was said and done we had a nice time visiting and I made something pretty too. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This card is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Crafting with friends. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flower pattern and the paper selected as background. Sounds like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Andrea. Love the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I like your pretty papers and dies!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊