Sunday, April 30, 2017

It's Been Forever Card


This It's Been Forever Card was made for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge. My time as a guest designer is finished but I wanted to play along with this fun sketch.

Here's the sketch:

Sketch challenges are one of my favorites because the foundation has already been decided, all you have to do is assemble the pieces. I started this It's Been Forever Card by selecting the darling Flower Puppy image for the focal area. The hardest part is always deciding what patterned papers I'm willing to cut into (I have a hard time cutting my favorites!). Most of the patterned papers on this card are from the Happy Day! paper pad by Pebbles with the exception of the middle strip by Stampin' Up!. The sentiment is from a Fiskars stamp set called Hello Fabulous and was stamped using Memento black ink. I used some of my retired and hoarded candy dots for detail and that's it. I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable puppy face! The papers you selected and the embellishments are perfect. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊