Sunday, April 15, 2018

Turtle Just Because Card


The sentiment Just Because is one of my favorites because it's so versatile. When I first started making cards I used this sentiment a lot but as my sentiment stash grew I didn't use it as often. This week I went to Hobby Lobby and found this Just Because stamp on clearance for $1.00. I really like the font and text size and for the price it was an easy decision.

To make this Turtle Just Because Card I started with the current sketch from Stella Says Sketch #608. The Girl Turtle image is by Bugaboo Digi Stamps and it was colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a stitched circle die by My Favorite Things. Green and pink are pretty colors together and the floral paper by American Crafts matches the turtle's flower nicely. To accent the image a paper flower and green polka dot brad both by The Paper Studio was added. The flower needed some leaves so I used the retired Bird Builder punch by Stampin' Up! for the green leaves. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Turtle Just Because Card is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. I would be delighted to receive a card like this, love the sweet image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and colouring. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she is so sweet - and great paper for the backing! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede weekly challenge.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch Challenge! We hope you'll join us for our newest challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊